Fees Rules & Regulation
- Parents should ensure that the fee of their ward is deposited on time; they should not wait for the last date to deposit the fee. They should also ensure that fee cheque is cleared from the Bank. The School would not be responsible for the loss of cheque, cheque bounce or late clearance of the cheque.
- Fee will be deposited only through Cheque /Demand draft drawn in the favor of “Dayawanti Punj Model School”
TILL 15th OF THE FEE DUE MONTH at the Bank/School:-
- Fee Cheque can be dropped in the drop box along with duly filled fee deposit slip either at : –”
- SCHOOL ACCOUNTS OFFICE,
- Indian Overseas Bank, Narepar Sitamarhi for classes Nursery – XII
during working days, till 15th of the fee due month between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- In case if holiday falls on the last due date, please ensure to deposit the fee before the due date.
- Late fee will be accepted through Demand draft/cash at the “school counter only” between 10:00 AM TO 2:00 PM during the working days.
- Fill up all the information required in the Fee Receipt as Name, Class, and Admission number of the student/s along with contact number on the back of the Cheque.
- In case of a cheque dishonor due to any reason, fee will be deposited at the school fee counter with cheque bounce charges of Rs. 250/- along with other dues as given in the fee book and late fee (as applicable).
- Fee can be deposited in Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly basis.
- In case of non deposit of fee within the due date (as mentioned above) the name of the student will be struck off from the rolls without any notice and re-admission may be granted only at the sole discretion of the Principal/Management on payment of re-admission charge i.e. Rs,2500/-
- CBSE Board Exam fee of class X & XII must be deposited to the class teacher as and when informed. Defaulters will be charged Rs 50/- as late fee in addition to the Board fee.
- For Class XI, fee of April, May & June months must be deposited by 15th July or as instructed by the school, failing which a fine as applicable would be imposed.
- In case, if the student is withdrawn in the mid-session or if he/she has attended the school, even for a single day in the session, dues have to be paid for up to September /March as the case may be except on the ground of Parent’s transfer, provided that photocopy of the transfer order is submitted with the application for TC.
Dayawanti Punj Model School
Started in the year 2002 at Sitamarhi, a place known for its religious values, located between Allahabad and Varanasi, equipped with all the state of art facilities, has now grown into a wonderful, vibrant and youthful community consisting of more than 1600 students and around 100 experienced and well-qualified teaching and non-teaching staff.
→ Admission Process
→ School Gallery
Get In Touch
Dayawanti Punj Model School, Sitamarhi, Village & Post- Sitamarhi