Mission & Vision
Dayawanti Punj Model School is committed to creating a future leader in every child it educates by providing the highest standards of faculty, facilities and curriculum to empower the child and the larger community.
- To provide a strong foundation in basic concepts to enable better learning.
- To inculcate confident communication skills through emphasis on reading, writing and speaking English fluently.
- To provide a strong basis in both academics and life skills, thereby enabling students to be self-reliant.
- To build strong self-esteem among students in a positive and encouraging learning environment.
- To nurture and encourage leadership, imagination, creativity and experimentation among students by offering a holistic education that is aimed at both academic and all round personality development
- To instil curiosity and encourage students to develop an exploratory attitude and pursue knowledge through self-initiated efforts.
- To encourage a disciplined code of conduct and moral values, thereby creating individuals with strong character and ethics.
- To encourage intellectual, social, emotional, physical and personality development for all students.
Dayawanti Punj Model School
Started in the year 2002 at Sitamarhi, a place known for its religious values, located between Allahabad and Varanasi, equipped with all the state of art facilities, has now grown into a wonderful, vibrant and youthful community consisting of more than 1600 students and around 100 experienced and well-qualified teaching and non-teaching staff.
→ Admission Process
→ School Gallery
Get In Touch
Dayawanti Punj Model School, Sitamarhi, Village & Post- Sitamarhi
Mon-Fri: 8am – 3pm