- The cut of the trousers should be straight. No fancy trousers are allowed.
|Boys & Girls|
· Grey full Trousers.
· Grey with white stripes Full sleeves Shirt with school monogram, Socks, Belt, Tie, School Shoes (Black).
· House T-Shirt with House track suits on every Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Half / Full ‘V’ – Neck Navy Blue Sweater with school monogram (for both Boys & Girls) from 1st to 12th
- Blazer is compulsory for all students.
Dayawanti Punj Model School
Started in the year 2002 at Sitamarhi, a place known for its religious values, located between Allahabad and Varanasi, equipped with all the state of art facilities, has now grown into a wonderful, vibrant and youthful community consisting of more than 1600 students and around 100 experienced and well-qualified teaching and non-teaching staff.
→ Admission Process
→ School Gallery
Get In Touch
Dayawanti Punj Model School, Sitamarhi, Village & Post- Sitamarhi