- School admits boys and girls between the age group of 3+ to 16, irrespective of the caste, creed and socio-economic status of their parents.
- Application for admission must be submitted on the school’s prescribed form available online as well as offline (obtainable from the school).
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The Principal reserves the right without specifying any reason whatsoever, to accept/reject any admission.
- Admission up to II is based on child’s performance/ability of understanding through interaction session whereas for class III to IX and XI admission is based on entrance test.
- The name of the student, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name will not be changed once filled in the form.
- Following documents are must to submit for confirmation of admission:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
1) Class II onwards
- Photocopy of Report Card of previous class
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- 3 Passport sized photograph (not more than three months old)
Dayawanti Punj Model School
Started in the year 2002 at Sitamarhi, a place known for its religious values, located between Allahabad and Varanasi, equipped with all the state of art facilities, has now grown into a wonderful, vibrant and youthful community consisting of more than 1600 students and around 100 experienced and well-qualified teaching and non-teaching staff.
→ Admission Process
→ School Gallery
Get In Touch
Dayawanti Punj Model School, Sitamarhi, Village & Post- Sitamarhi