At Dayawanti Punj Model School, we encourage our students to stay in the campus. This allows them to make the most of what the school has to offer, both academically and in extra-curricular activities.
The boys’ hostel accommodates 480 students while the girls’ hostel accommodates 120 girls.
A healthy range of vegetarian meals is available to all boarding students.
The hostel offers the following facilities:
- Separate cubicles for every student in the hostel.
- A refectory serving a range of healthy and delicious vegetarian meals
- Audio player, CD player for movies and TV to enjoy watching daily programs and news telecasts.
- Evening tutorials for students with the school faculty, ensuring that students continue doing well in class.
- Access to various school facilities such as the sports courts, computer lab, and activity rooms for recreation after school hours.
- Organised field trips and excursions.
- 24×7 security to ensure the safety of students.
- In case of any medical emergency, students have access to the 24-hour Pt. Kanhaya Lal Punj Hospital which is located in the campus.
- We understand that staying away from home can be a difficult transition for students. This is why we encourage parental visits that are scheduled for every second Sunday of the month between 10am-4pm.
Dayawanti Punj Model School
Started in the year 2002 at Sitamarhi, a place known for its religious values, located between Allahabad and Varanasi, equipped with all the state of art facilities, has now grown into a wonderful, vibrant and youthful community consisting of more than 1600 students and around 100 experienced and well-qualified teaching and non-teaching staff.
→ Admission Process
→ School Gallery
Get In Touch
Dayawanti Punj Model School, Sitamarhi, Village & Post- Sitamarhi